Well the holidays are gone and it's already the middle of January! How is this possible?? Time flies by so quickly the older I get. We're back to school and though May seems like a long way away, we're calculating how much more work we have to do in order to finish before our annual Florida trip. We will be going a bit later, not until the last week or so of the month. However, taking any days off will mean school on the weekends if we want to finish on schedule! We'll see how it goes.
Unlike Christine, the forecasters were wrong here in predicting 3-6 inches of snow. I can't seem to find info on how much we actually got, but it was much more than that! Sorry Christine, we love a good snowstorm, too! The kids and I are waiting for a blizzard this year. Don't know if it will happen, but it would be fun as long as we have food, heat(which we do have a woodstove), and eachother! Anyhow, some of the kids and I went out and shoveled, snowblowed the driveway, and romped in the light, fluffy snow. It's always refreshing to be out in the cool air.
Wherever you are, enjoy whatever weather God has given you today knowing that if it's miserable, the sunshine will again return soon, and if it's sunny, trust that when bad whether comes, God will get you through to see the sun shine once again! :o)
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
| The kids showing off the biggest, most beautiful tree on the farm! |
2 comments:
I'm with you. The storm can come anytime but only if I am prepared with plenty of food to tie us over. We've not gotten nearly as much as we normally do. Still hoping for the real WI winter to set in.
Hello Cheryl~~ How are you? Seems like it's been forever since we've talked. Our girlies are visitng via Skype and I think of how long ago they were both just babies and we were talking about whole foods and vitamins :-) time does fly!
Just checking in on ya~ Cinnamon
Post a Comment