| The Robins have returned AND Spring flower bulbs are blooming! |
We've been doing some home improvements such as putting a laminate floor in the boys room and painting it. |
Then we moved on to the laundry room!
Then...my washer broke so -
The Lowe's Truck came!
And I absolutely LOVE my new (huge tub, w/out a big agitator, quiet) washer & my husband for buying it for me! Laundry gets done in no time now! :o)
After that, we moved on to Courtney's room! Which, by the way, we found out used to be a laundry room! The kids are pulling up the staples left from the carpet pad.
I think we're done for a bit with improvements! We love how everything turned out.
Now the focus moves onto outdoor projects. Dan just built me a 4 x 12 raised bed so I can start gardening soon! That is after I find soil to fill the bed!! :o) Gives me something to do while he's in Houston for the week! Like I would be bored or something! LOL! Maybe I should try to figure out how to post properly! I am so computer illiterate!
That's about it for now. Have to do school reports this week and plug along in finishing up school for the year. We leave for our annual 2 week Florida vacation in 3 1/2 weeks! Hooray!
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..." Ecclesiastes 9:10
3 comments:
Love all the improvements you guys have done! How did your garden bed turn out? Hope you found some soil to put into it!
P.S. The washer looks very cool! So it' much quieter and washes more clothes? Like how much more per load?!
don't you just love spring? Love the new life of growing things and baby farm animals. Also love the spring cleaning that takes place after a long winter. Everything looks great. I am sure you are loving the new washer. Fun!
Hope all is well.
blessings,
ashley
Post a Comment