Genesis 9:15-17 KJV
[15] And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. [16] And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. [17] And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.









1 comment:
That's a ridiculous amount of water! The poor things! Guess this means you guys will have to reconsider how to make some improvements over there so they don't have to deal with being flooded out like that. I like that they're in the big barn. Seems much warmer and a more protected shelter for them! They'll like that with the winds we're supposed to be getting for the next couple of days!
Post a Comment