Friday, July 15, 2011

Early Morning Beauty

As I first woke up this morning, I noticed this huge, perfectly round, bright ball behind the trees out my window. I sat up to get a better look and then grabbed my camera and went out on the deck. What a beautiful site to wake up to! This picure does what I saw, absolutely NO justice. If I had one of those fancy cameras you could be seeing what I did! The colors, brightness, size, craters, everything was stunning! This was about 5:30 or so. While the moon was setting, the sun was beginning to rise. Such a site to see! Of course, since I am not an early riser, I thanked God for allowing me to wake and see His beauty, and then...I went back to bed for a while longer! :o)
 "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness therof; the world, and they that dwell therin." Psalm 24:1

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Like it! There's so much to enjoy when you are up early and have time to yourself before the world, and your children, fully wake up!