Saturday, October 13, 2012

Amazed

It's official in my opinion anyways, that alpacas ARE the coolest animals God has created! Here in western New York we had our first severe frost of the season. It was a crisp 25 degrees on the themometer in the chicken house! Just look at these pictures of our alpacas. Their fiber is so insulating that the frost is actually just sitting on them while they are toasty warm. How amazing is that?! You can put your fingers into their fiber and just feel the warmth. So cool!
Enjoy the pictures and maybe there'll be someone else out there that is just as amazed as I am!
 



"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good..."
Genesis 1:31

 

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am definitely amazed as well, but I do feel sorry for them! I can't stand winter, let alone being out in it 24/7!!! But yes, God made them perfect and fully equipt to live in the environment exactly as they are. Do any Alpaca owners ever keep them in a barn overnight, and let them graze outside only during the daytime to make it alittle easier on them?