So, I obviously havent been on my blog in FOREVER! I decide tonight would be a good night to at least update the background, since, after all, it's not Spring anymore. That, was about 30 minutes ago! Tried to do what I always do and do you think it works?? Nooooooooo! Now I have a nice, neutral backgound color-white!! Hmmm...Now I know why I stopped blogging- Ain't Nobody Got Time For This!!! Lol!
I can at least pick up where I left off I suppose and post a few pictures of God's creation-snow!
"He giveth snow like wool:" Psalms 147:16
2 comments:
Well at least it's a start! Good to see you back blogging.....Little by little! 😊 Nice pictures of the snow. Pretty, but I dislike the cold very much!
So glad to see you are back!!! :-)the pictures are nice and i like the the snow..
Post a Comment