Sunday, March 16, 2008

My First Post




Welcome to my Blog! I created this page months ago but never had the time to write even one post! Actually, it wasn't just that. I also had no clue what to write about! I love reading others blogs and usually end up learning something from them. But I thought, what do I have to say that some one out there can actually glean from???? I'm still not sure that anyone has an answer to that question! However, I am finally writing this post in response to my oldest daughter's constant prodding. "Mom, will you write a post tonight?" When I ask her why, she just says, "because I want you to." I don't understand why she wants me to write so badly as I told her that she probably wouldn't be interested in what I had to say anyway! Regardless, this is for you Sarah!! Thanks, maybe I'll actually think of something constructive to write soon! :o)
"The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God." Psalm 14:2

No comments: