Sunday, April 19, 2009

Future Photographer?

Last week was extremely busy and so when I finally got a chance to download some new pictures from my camera, I had to chuckle. Seems that my 3 year old, Micah, decided to try his hand at photography!

Here he is obviuosly watching Blue's Clues on the computer and showing me just how dirty the computer screen is!


Micah must also like this picture as much as I do!


"Wow! This is fun!"




Not too bad! A close up!


In case you were wondering what brand monitor we have...


Umm, Micah? Whatcha doing???


There were probably a dozen pictures he took. As I looked at the order they were in, he must have just kept pressing he button simutaneously as there were step by step pictures, like the two above. It was funny.

Well, I hope you got a bit of a laugh out of these as I did. :o) Until next time...

1Thessalonians 2:20 For ye are our glory and joy.




1 comment:

Cinnamon said...

Too funny! love those last two shots~ Cinnamon