I decided that it is time to update my blog and get rid of the Christmas post that's been on here, as well as update the pictures. After all, it is spring now! Hooray!
I've had many thoughts and ideas that I've wanted to share, but being the pefectionist that I am, I figured that if I couldn't finish one whole post at once, I wouldn't even start! Hmm, I see that mentality hasn't lead me anywhere!! I think I hold my expectations for myself too high, so I am not promising that there will be in depth, thought provoking, life changing posts from now on, but rather daily events and thoughts that go on in my life. If I could, I would love to change the world and help everyone, but I know that's not possible. But perhaps, maybe at some point through my postings, I can encourage someone who may be down or struggling with a situation, or, maybe my ideas will cause someone else to think of something they hadn't, or maybe I can just make someone smile. If this blog can bring honor and glory to the Lord, then I have accomplished my goal for it.
1Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
No comments:
Post a Comment